Riff is a dynamic purpose-driven early-stage brand based in Bend, Oregon on a mission to explore and celebrate 100% of the coffee plant’s agricultural value. Our team is made up of pioneers, explorers and veterans from the worlds of food science, craft beverage, brand development, pro sports and consumer packaged goods.
With the release of our new carbon-neutral Riff Energy+ line, brewed from upcycled cascara (a traditionally wasted byproduct of the coffee harvest), we see tremendous growth opportunity by appealing to consumers who care equally about the health and wellbeing of the planet, their community, and themselves. With scale, Riff Energy+ fulfills the promise of significantly helping reverse coffee’s contribution to climate change and generate greater economic viability for coffee farmers while delivering a refreshing and delicious good-for-you and good-for-the-planet functional beverage to consumers.
Riff is looking for an energetic, scrappy, detail-oriented, results-driven Digital Marketing Manager seeking to make a difference in the world by driving rapid sustainable growth for Riff on Amazon, LetsRiff.Com and other eComm channels. They will develop, scope and implement multi-channel digital initiatives to drive conversion rate optimization in tandem with a high rate of return on advertising spend, email automation, and personalization across all digital channels. As a strategic focus of the company, this position is a rare opportunity to leverage exceptional digital marketing capabilities to generate significant impact on a young company pioneering a category. With exceptional performance, meaningful long-term career growth opportunities will follow.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal marketing and sales teams, and external resources on eCommerce strategies and digital campaign concepts
- Implement strategy and execution of all digital performance marketing channels including search, paid social, remarketing, email and affiliate channels
- Understand consumer dynamics for each channel and develop specific strategies catered to each audience and medium
- Stay up-to-date with trends within performance marketing, and independently learn new best-in-class tools and tactics.
- Manage daily performance marketing areas including email, paid search, display/programmatic, paid social, etc.
- Encourage and retain repeat purchase with existing customers through CRM and retargeting, segmenting audiences to maximize LTV
- Continually monitor & evaluate competitor activity on D2C platforms
- Collaborate on SEO/SEM with external agency support (candidate does not need to be a SEO/SEM expert, but should be knowledgeable)
- Deliver regular KPI reports to turn performance marketing data into meaningful insights to drive continuous improvement with strategy, media tactics, and content, and inform holistic marketing budget spends to meet identified revenue targets
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
You in a Nutshell
- Align with Riff’s core values: 1) a force for good, 2) help each other thrive, 3) enjoy the ride, 4) be open to the gift of chaos, and 5) never settle.
- A resourceful, highly-organized, and creative problem solver who enjoys and excels when challenged and under stress, and nimble enough to turn on a dime.
- Excellent time and project management skills; this is a growth company.
- Ability to perform well, problem solve and brainstorm in a collaborative environment across internal, external and remote teams and inspire a strong sense of camaraderie, accountability, and high performance.
- Strong analytical skills. You see data and turn it into actionable insights for yourself and others. Expert level experience with analytics and research platforms including Google Analytics a must.
- Solid understanding of retail eCommerce landscape, including “best practice” features and functionality.
- Up-to-date on the email marketing trends and deliverability best practices. Klaviyo experience and expert-level email and SMS marketing expertise are a big plus.
- Advanced experience with project management and execution on full funnel tests
- Demonstrable and impressive track record of achievement in revenue growth, management of budgets, developing relationships with third party vendors, team building and development.
Education & Experience
- A professional performance digital marketer with a successful track record at 2-3 other analogous brands.
Strong understanding of omni-channel marketing strategies and how
channels work together.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field preferred.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Let’s Get Digital.”